Friday, February 4, 2011

Project Site

Since this semester Ive changed my major to Criminal Justice, I think its a good Idea to use the on campus police station as my site. I think this will be a site that will really catch my interest and have me wanting t visit it more than I actually have to for this project. I also believe that it will put me steps ahead of people that want to get into the criminal justice scene and don't know anything about it. I think I will have a lot of fun there and observe different things new day. I'm very excited to start heading over there already.

I do have a few questions about my project site. My first question is about permission to enter the building. Would I have to ask a certain person for permission to enter the building? And also I don't really have a specific spot in the building that I am interested in observing, only becasue I'm not really familiar with the building so I dont know what they have to offer. I feel like once I get these questions out of the way then everything will have a smooth transition and i will have a lot of fun

No comments:

Post a Comment