Friday, February 11, 2011

What we have done in class.

I really enjoyed reading Nicole William's Iresearcher essay. The essay really gave me a better insight of her life and her childhood. I'm not really into bowling, but she definitely made it sound interesting and it made me reminiscence when I was younger. I used to go to the bowling alley a lot with my family but i used to get frustrated becasue i sucked and everyone else in my family was good. They wouldn't even leave the bumper up for me. But i enjoyed reading about her experience in the bowling alley and it really helped me write my own essay.

1 comment:

  1. How could you utilize this essay to help you with your own project? Analysis can provide you with a deeper understanding that can be very useful to your own project.

    ReplyDelete