Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bowling Interview

We had to read an Interview that our professor did on her project site when she was younger. This was to give us an example or outline for what we should do for our project site. I found the writing very helpful and interesting because of the way it was written. Isn't wasn't really as formal as I thought it would of been, but at the same time, it was very descriptive and got its point across. This helped me get a better picture of how im going to constrict my interview and also helped me narrow down who i should be interviewing.

I also presented my presentation on a What makes a successful Presentation. I think i did a good job but my only problem was that I did a few of the things that i told people not to do when giving a presentation. For example i said that you should point out your mistakes, but once I noticed that I made a quick typo on my slide, I quickly apologized to the class, which I shouldn't have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment